Red Cross to offer classes
The following Red Cross classes are planned for February. Pre-registration is required and can be made by calling (800) 777-6620, or online at www.redcrossdelmarva.org.
- First aid - Feb. 4, 1 to 5 p.m., ARC of the Delmarva Peninsula-Southern Delaware Office (SDO), 1973 Bay Road, Milford, $35; Feb. 23, 5 to 9 p.m., St Johnís Methodist Church, 300 Pine St., Seaford, $35.
- Infant and child CPR - Feb. 8, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sussex Family YMCA, 105 Church St., Rehoboth Beach, $45.
- Community first aid and safety - Feb. 10, 6 to 10 p.m., Feb. 14, 6 to 10 p.m., ARC of the Delmarva Peninsula-SDO, $60.
- Babysitters training - Feb. 16, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., ARC of the Delmarva Peninsula-SDO, $45.
- Community CPR review - Feb. 17, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., ARC of the Delmarva Peninsula-SDO, $40.
Visually Impaired Group
The Seaford Visually Impaired Support Group meets in the activity room of the Methodist Manor House on the first and third Thursday of each month from 1:30-3 p.m. The group meets to share concerns, support one another and to celebrate victories that they have had in dealing with lifeís challenges. Anyone with a vision problem or his or her caregiver is welcome to attend. There is no charge and the group is open to the public. For more information call Robert Gray at 629-6204.